A Few Words
About Our Services
Service delivery timelines will be documented in a Service Level Agreement on the following lines:
- New members processing – within 20 days
- Contributions validation and processing – within 5 days
- Benefits processing – within 14 days
- Member communications – within 5 days
- Annual Benefits Statements processing – within 30 days of audit
- Quarterly management accounts – within 28 days
- Statutory returns and taxes – as required by statute
- Trust Secretarial Services, documentation and compliance management – as agreed with Trustees
KCTS Services Overview
Our service provision is mainly guided by three key principles; professionalism, quality of services and good relationship with all the Scheme stakeholders.
Kingsland Court Trustee Services Limited (“KCTS”) will be responsible for the proper discharge of all the duties and responsibilities specified in the Trustee Act, the Retirement Benefits Act and Regulations and the Trust Deed and Rules. Through its Corporate Trustee Services Committee, KCTS will conduct itself in compliance with requirements of trustees set out in the Retirement Benefits Act and Regulations as well as the Trust Deed and Rules.
In addition to its general duties and responsibilities as a Trustee, KCTS will directly perform the functions of Trust Secretariat and Compliance Manager. Under these headings the principal functions are: