DEPUTY MANAGER SCHEMES ADMINISTRATION
REPORTING TO: MANAGER SCHEMES ADMINISTRATION
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with administration team to ensure accurate and timely maintenance of schemes registers and to process Members benefit on time
- Work closely with Relationship Managers to ensure service and delivery standards are met
- Prepare and present at agreed intervals to the Relationship Managers and BOTs, schemes administration reports well reconciled to Management accounts with variance analysis if any
- Work closely with BD to prepare and pitch for Business in response to RFPs
- Supervise staff under him or her
- Work closely with schemes accountants to ensure timely and accurate preparation of management accounts and reconciliations with financial statements, fund values and member balances.
- Develop communication strategies to promote the benefits of retirement benefits schemes
- Liaise with Relationship Managers in setting meeting dates, preparing agendas, and sending out minutes on time
- Make recommendations to improve the schemes in response to member feedback and scheme performance.
- Ensure that schemes operate effectively and meet service, quality, and customer care targets, as well as other standards agreed upon in SLA
- Comply with industry and regulatory standards
- Contribute to Scheme Governance policies
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial, Commerce, Insurance, or any other relevant field
- Membership in appropriate professional body and in good standing
- 7 years’ experience three of which at management level
- Good communication skills and problem-solving ability
- Good presentation skill
Closing Date: Application to reach us by 29 October 2021.
Reporting date: Availability within 1 month of appointment.
Email application and CV to email@example.com